In-game bug reporter!
- Drop one MonoBehaviour in the scene and you have a bug reporter.
- Run a server within the editor, or click a button to compile one.
All reports contain
- A screenshot
- An optional email address
- A description, written by a player or developer
- An editable comment for developers only
- A date, IP, build version, scene name and customizable attachments
- A tracking state (Unassigned, Assigned, Fixed or Resolved)
Tracking is easy and effective!
- The reports are listed in a performant in-editor overview.
- You can add comments to bugs, and set their priority.
- Full search of all bugs. Searches description, commentary, etc.
Search is as-you-type, and really fast.
- Developers get an overview of bugs assigned to themselves.
- No email or web-based tracker involved.
- Encrypted traffic. RSA+AES keys are generated when appropriate.
- Easy to integrate and customize for Unity projects.
- Full source code access.
- Managed DLL and server binaries are just a click away, even if you fork the code.